Ms Dahal is a social development professional with more than 7 years of working experience on local level planning, local governance, social mobilization, and community development. Furthermore, she has theoretical and practical knowledge on social accountability tools such as public hearing, social and public audit. Likewise, she has experience on training facilitation, multi stakeholders’ coordination, project management and reporting. She has knowledge and experience related to need identification/assessment, planning, monitoring, documentation and facilitation to understand need and demand. Linkage among NGOs, CBOs and district level stakeholder, coordination and capacity building for common cause are some of her acquired skill and knowledge. She holds a Masters degree in Rural Development, Tribhuwan University, Nepal.
Work undertaken that best illustrates capacity to handle the tasks assigned
- District Coordinator for Support to Multi-Sector Nutrition Plan (MSNP) in Bara district.
- District Coordinator for Community Actions for Nutrition Project: Sunaula Hazar Din implemented by Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development and funded by the World Bank in Makwanpur district.
- Training Coordinator at SARTHAK Research and Training Center, Samakhusi Kathmandu. Responsible to design and develop training seminars, curriculum, workshops, presentations, and training reports.
- Social Mobilization Coordinator for Local Governance and Community Development Programme (LGCDP-II)/ Lalitpur Sub-metropolitan, Lalitpur on behalf of Helping Organization Nepal. Responsible for backstopping to social mobilizers assigned in each wards of the cluster and to ensure the implementation the activities under LGCDP.
- Program Officer at CHESS Nepal for effective project implementation, report preparation on periodic basis.
- Assistant District Facilitator for LGCDP under National Planning Commission Secretariat/National Development Volunteer Service/United Nations Volunteers Programme. Responsible in practical implementation of the LGCDP activities via District Development Committee (DDC) in Udayapur and Kavre district.
- Social Mobilization Coordinator in ARSOW (an NGO based in Kavre district) and responsible to conduct social surveys: base line survey, PRA, and RRA.
- Teacher in Shree Kanya Secondary School, in Bhaktapur. Responsible for teaching secondary level textbooks and manage the extracurricular activities in school.